So Morocco Holiday – A Boutique Experience
- We’re a small, independent Moroccan Holiday company, offering a flexible, personalised service. Our private holidays in Morocco are designed on an individual basis. You are the only people on YOUR MOROCCAN HOLIDAY TOUR and we will treat you as an individual at all times.
- Because we are a UK Ltd Company, all pre-travel arrangements and payment systems are dealt with from our UK office. We have a Manager in the UK and in Morocco and we are available for both English speaking assistance and locally based assistance, 24hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Our vehicles are of a consistently high standard – this means you can be confident of comfort and safety. All are air conditioned vehicles under 5 years old and are licenced and insured as tourist vehicles. We also have Luxury Land Cruisers and 9 seater Mini-Vans in the fleet, available on request.
- Our prices are clear and final. You will know exactly what is included and excluded prior to booking. There will be NO hidden extras!
- We pay our drivers and guides a fair and ethical rate and work hard to eliminate any “hard sell” situations from your Morocco Holiday.
- Our driver / guides are educated, professional and experienced with a vast knowledge of all aspects of Morocco.
- We have an exemplary safety record and personally stay in every hotel and experience every activity before you do.
You may find a similar tour cheaper online, but you will almost certainly spend a large proportion of your time in carpet shops being “sold” to, in vehicles which are not roadworthy or legally registered (which negates your travel insurance) and with a driver who is overworked and underpaid.
Our Morocco Holiday Tours & Desert Tours
Our Morocco holiday tours offer a private, fully bespoke and door to door service – this means your family are the only people on the tour. You can fly to and from any Moroccan airport, on any date, for any duration and you visit only the places you specifically want to.
Our boutique accommodation choices set us apart from other operators and we’ve lovingly hand-picked (and slept in) every hotel, but it’s our drivers that have made us the success that we are. This team of local Berbers are so proud of their homeland. Exceptionally experienced, professional, multi-lingual and with a strong knowledge of Moroccan history, culture and politics – they will enrich your experience.